Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "sari.reach" <sa...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/30 11:46:58 UTC

Urgent - Endpoint wsdl XSD's are stored in heap memory

<endpoint id="Hotel_EndPoint"
uri="cxf:/AvailabilityPort?wsdlURL=/hotel/availability.wsdl&amp;dataFormat=PAYLOAD&amp;properties.schema-validation-enabled=false&amp;cxfEndpointConfigurer=#icommCXFEndpointConfigurer"/>

Request, response xsd mentioned in wsdl and all the xsds included in
request, response xsds are loaded at the server start and stored in heap
memory. How to avoid this? Please help

Re: Urgent - Endpoint wsdl XSD's are stored in heap memory

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
> On Jan 31, 2017, at 1:58 AM, sari.reach <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> My wsdls contain xsd's which are of 1MB size, All these xsd's are loaded in
> memory when context is loaded for the first time. I don't want these xsd's
> to be loaded in memory. Please let me know how to stop this

You can’t.   CXF uses the XSD’s at runtime to match up parts with schemas and do various checking and namespace mappings.

You can potentially create a service/client without the wsdlLocation and have it just use the annotations, but even then we create a schema based on the objects.  That created schema may be smaller, but it also wouldn’t be as complete.

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: Urgent - Endpoint wsdl XSD's are stored in heap memory

Posted by "sari.reach" <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
This is not possible.

And what is your use-case for not storing something in heap memory?
Its tiny data about a WSDL file and so on.

If you want this on the first request, then you need to use dynamic uris
http://camel.apache.org/how-to-use-a-dynamic-uri-in-to.html

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 12:46 PM, sari.reach <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> <endpoint id="Hotel_EndPoint"
> uri="cxf:/AvailabilityPort?wsdlURL=/hotel/availability.wsdl&amp;dataFormat=PAYLOAD&amp;properties.schema-validation-enabled=false&amp;cxfEndpointConfigurer=#icommCXFEndpointConfigurer"/>
>
> Request, response xsd mentioned in wsdl and all the xsds included in
> request, response xsds are loaded at the server start and stored in heap
> memory. How to avoid this? Please help

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus