Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Yuxuan Wang <yu...@reddit.com.INVALID> on 2022/05/10 16:00:27 UTC

Thanks for everyone worked on the CI system

I'm not used to see all CI checks are green in a pull request :) Good job,
everyone!

Re: Thanks for everyone worked on the CI system

Posted by Allen George <al...@gmail.com>.
I have to echo the sentiments above. I know it's a thankless job, but -
thank you to everyone who worked on this.

Allen

Posted by Mario Emmenlauer <ma...@emmenlauer.de>.
Awesome, thanks a lot!

On 10.05.22 18:00, Yuxuan Wang wrote:
> I'm not used to see all CI checks are green in a pull request :) Good job,
> everyone!

All the best,

    Mario