Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2014/05/16 18:49:02 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New ZooKeeper committer: Rakesh R

The Apache ZooKeeper PMC recently extended committer karma to Rakesh
and he has accepted. Rakesh has made some great contributions and we
are looking forward to even more :)

Congratulations and welcome aboard, Rakesh!

Patrick

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New ZooKeeper committer: Rakesh R

Posted by Rakesh R <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Flavio :)

Best Regards,
Rakesh