Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/08 18:37:32 UTC

Updating *UiLabels.xml with Dutch localization

Hi All,

I have a lot of Dutch extensions to UILabels.xml files in a local repository

If you like I can add these to trunk. But given the sheer number of labels
augmented this would be very cumbersome doing it by hand.

Could anybody help me out with a script that:

   1.  compares label properties in local version versus trunk version, and
   if local version has a <value xml:lang="nl">  then,
   2. add the <value xml:lang="nl">VALUE</value> at the right position in
   the property for the label

With kind regards,

Pierre Smits