Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net> on 2004/05/27 14:35:15 UTC

OnJava article about Forrest

http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2004/05/26/forrest.html

Most of the emphasis was on writing a new Cocoon InputModule, but still a
good article in my opinion.  It's nice to see Forrest becoming visible in
ways like this.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal

Re: OnJava article about Forrest

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
Juan Jose Pablos wrote:

> Dave Brondsema escribió:
>
>> http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2004/05/26/forrest.html
>>
>> Most of the emphasis was on writing a new Cocoon InputModule, but still a
>> good article in my opinion.  It's nice to see Forrest becoming visible in
>> ways like this.
>>
> coool!
>
> Good news.... who was the person from forrest that talked to this guy?

Me.

To be honest, I reviewed the article for him but had *nothing* to change
in it; needless to say I was impressed.

BTW, we should add his site to our list: http://www.peapod.org/

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: OnJava article about Forrest