Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/01 08:08:58 UTC

Re: Jackrabbit 1.0 RC3 and references to versions

Hi,

On 3/31/06, Alvaro Gonzalez <ag...@germinus.com> wrote:
> Yes, I'm always deleting the indexes before invoking my tests. I will
> download the new DerefTest and check the differences with my application
> so I could detect what I'm doing wrong.

Please let us know if you still think the problem is in Jackrabbit.
Otherwise I'm planning to tag 1.0 tomorrow and get the release vote
started.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Jackrabbit 1.0 RC3 and references to versions

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 4/3/06, Alvaro Gonzalez <ag...@germinus.com> wrote:
> I have discovered where is the problem with my configuration. I have read
> in RELEASE-NOTES that a full rebuild of the index is required. But this is
> not enough, a <SearchIndex> element at the end of the repository config file
> is needed too (as stated in Jira issue [JCR-257]). I think this change in
> configuration should be included in the release notes so not all the people
> will read the Jira Issue.

Good point. The SearchIndex element was included already in the
example files in 0.9, but not for example in the First Hops document
when 0.9 was released. I added a note about this to the release notes
as mentioned on the vote thread.

BR,

Jukka Zitting