Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Ed Keen <ed...@interactiveportal.com> on 2001/05/31 22:57:26 UTC

interop with custom (complex) types

I have a MS soap client attempting to make a soap call to an Apache server.
One of the parameters in the method call is a custom (complex) type that
maps to a Java class on the server-side.  I have been able to get this to
work using MS's "low-level" api, but I am having quite a bit of difficulty
getting it to work with the "high-level" api (using WSDL files).

Does anyone have a working sample that incorporates the following:
1.  MS VB client / Apache server
2.  MS client uses high-level api
3.  MS client passes a custom (complex) type as a parameter to the server
(implemented as a COM object)

I would greatly appreciate any source files that you could send me.

Thanks,
Ed