Posted to user@commons.apache.org by ganesh gadi <ga...@yahoo.com> on 2004/08/04 06:36:29 UTC

HttpClient-How to start to copy files from one server to another..please

Hi list!

"we are going to use commons-httpclient2.0.1  to
copy files from one server to the other ex: telephone
based trascripting server to Tomcat server
both sides it is demon running ,one transmit the
other listens and receves the files."

OS:win2000 server
Tomcat:5.0.19
httpclient2.0.1

Could anybody give the solution for the above
problem in detail?For this type of task ,which classes
are required to import?
i'm new to this commons-httpclient.In fact i don't
know where to start it's solution.

Your suggesions are always considered thankfully.

Advance thanks
Ganesh

Re: HttpClient-How to start to copy files from one server to another..please

Posted by Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>.
I would also suggest taking a look at the HttpClient documentation and
tutorial for more help on getting started.

<http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/tutorial.html>

Mike

Posted by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com>.