Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Sergey Didenko <se...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/22 20:27:58 UTC

Form component generates invalid xhtml

I just encountered that Form generates invalid xhtml 1.0 strict - it
puts "name" attribute to the "form" tag and that is invalid.

' <form name="loginForm" id="loginForm" method="post" ...'

Do you know any workaround? Or should I better switch to Html Strict?

Regards, Sergey.

Re: Form component generates invalid xhtml

Posted by Sergey Didenko <se...@gmail.com>.
No, it is not very important for me right now.

Posted by Daniel Jones <da...@murieston.com>.

Posted by Sergey Didenko <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sergey Didenko <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sergey Didenko <se...@gmail.com>.