Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Wimmer, Matthias" <ma...@scr.siemens.com> on 2002/06/11 21:20:18 UTC

read XML file into SOAPBodyElement

Hi,

this is my code:
      SOAPBodyElement body = new SOAPBodyElement( file );
      body.addChildElement(  "Child" );

But it doesn't work. No child element is inserted. I tested it with
System.out.println( body )
The method addChildElement works, if I call another constructor in
advance... e.g.  SOAPBodyElement()

Is there any reason? Is this a bug?

I would like to keep all my data in an XML file. So if a user adds new data
my application should insert new children and save the whole file
afterwards.
Are the classes provided by Axis not suitable for this? Could you give me
any other advice?

Thank you in advance

Matthias Wimmer