Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Info Desenv - Nélson Richter <ri...@zaffari.com.br> on 2006/11/06 20:20:34 UTC

pt_BR localization

Hi people,

This is my first post here.
I'd like to know whether is a way to have that "Project Documentation" items
in Brazilian Portuguese or not. Other sections of the navigation file are
made by hand, so there's no problem at all.
I've tried to set maven.xdoc.locale.default = pt_BR without success.

Thanks in advance

Nelson Richter

Re: pt_BR localization

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
The Maven 1 xdoc-plugin only has english, french and german language
support built-in. You can make it use any language you like by following
the steps outlined here [1], you just have to translate one of the
available .properties bundles [2], and set a few properties [3].

The Maven 2 site plugin does have a Brazilian Portuguese language bundle
[4], check [5] for information on how to use it.

Good luck! :)
-Lukas

[1] http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/plugins/xdoc/reference/i18n.html
[2]