Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by Jaspreet Singh <Ja...@quark.co.in> on 2004/04/05 08:46:01 UTC

Linking error while building xpathwrapper sample on mac cw

Hi All

I am trying to use Xalan 1.5 on mac (Jaguar) using CodeWarrior 8.3

I've built Xerces 2.1 and Xalan 1.5 successfully. Now I am trying to build
XPathWrapper sample to see if everything works fine.
The problem is that the sample gives a linking error about
"__kill_critical_regions" being used somewhere and I can't find the
framework/lib needed to remove this error. Could someone help me on this
pls?

On investigation I found out that the problem arises from XPathInit.

TIA
Jaspreet