Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <br...@users.sf.net> on 2014/05/15 22:44:34 UTC

[allura:tickets] #5190 No documentation on importing from MediaWiki into Allura Wiki

- **status**: open --> closed
- **Comment**:

https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/documentation/SourceForge%20MediaWiki%20Importer/

---

** [tickets:#5190] No documentation on importing from MediaWiki into Allura Wiki**

**Status:** closed
**Milestone:** forge-backlog
**Labels:** hostedapps support p3
**Created:** Mon Oct 29, 2012 08:47 AM UTC by Thomas Friedrichsmeier
**Last Updated:** Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:57 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

I see work has been done to support migrating from MediaWiki (hosted app) to the Wiki in Alllura: [#4186], [#4660]. But I can't seem to find the least bit of documentation on how to actually use this.

I'm perfectly willing to contribute to such documentation, but I'd really need some basic pointers on where to start.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/