Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Mike Needham <ne...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/15 19:22:07 UTC

Listen for cache changes

Hi All,

I have a cache that has 3 SQL tables in it.  There is a loop that listens
to a queue that has json strings on it that represent changes to the
underlying cache tables.  These are applied to the cache via
INSERT/UPDATE/Delete SQL statements.  How can I have Events triggered off
of this so that people can listen to those events to know when the cache
has been updated?

--
*Don't be afraid to be wrong. Don't be afraid to admit you don't have all
the answers. Don't be afraid to say "I think" instead of "I know."*

Re: Listen for cache changes

Posted by Stephen Darlington <st...@gridgain.com>.
You can use Continuous Queries to “listen” to changes in your caches: https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/continuous-queries

Regards,