Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Joan Touzet <wo...@apache.org> on 2018/04/23 15:26:40 UTC

Anyone out there on RHEL 7?

Hi everyone,

I've got a report that there is a js-1.8.5-20 package in the wild that breaks couchjs functionality on EL7. I don't see this package yet in CentOS7, which still shows only a js-1.8.5-19 package.

Can anyone with a valid RHEL 7 license confirm the current js-1.8.5 package revision available to paying customers? If it has been updated, can you retrieve for us any details on what is newly changed in the -20 version of the package?

Thanks,
your friendly CouchDB 2.x package maintainer