Posted to user@spark.apache.org by qingyang li <li...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/07 09:09:55 UTC

how to get size of rdd in memery

dear community, can anyone tell me : how to get size of rdd in memery ?
thanks.

Re: how to get size of rdd in memery

Posted by qingyang li <li...@gmail.com>.
addtion :
1. i have run LOAD DATA INPATH '/user/root/input/test.txt' into table b; in
shark.  i think this will create rdd in memery, right?
2. when i run "free -g" , the result show somethings has been stored into
memery.  the file is almost 4g.

[root@bigdata001 spark-0.9.0-incubating-bin-hadoop2]# free -g
Mem:            15          6          8          0          0          4
-/+ buffers/cache:          2         13
Swap:            7          0          7

Posted by qingyang li <li...@gmail.com>.
addtion :

Posted by qingyang li <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mayur Rustagi <ma...@gmail.com>.