Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Tom Jordahl <to...@macromedia.com> on 2002/01/16 23:06:41 UTC

Multithread test failures?

I get what seem to be intermittent failures in the  test.wsdl.multithread.MultithreadTestCase.
I ran this test before I checked in my emitter changes today, and it worked (at least once).

Russell, is their anything flaky about this test that you know of, or is something in the stubs really broken.

Here is the error I get:
  <testcase name="testMultithreading" time="12.172">
    <failure message="Throwable caught: org.xml.sax.SAXException: BasicDeser can
not handle structured data!" type="junit.framework.AssertionFailedError">junit.f
ramework.AssertionFailedError: Throwable caught: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Basic
Deser cannot handle structured data!
        at test.wsdl.multithread.MultithreadTestCase$Run.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
</failure>
  </testcase>

Which doesn't make much sense, but in reading the test comments the failures usually don't make sense...

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development