JK vs JK2 configuration

Hi, I have some questions regarding JK2 configuration. With JK I'd write:

  JkMount /*.jsp ajp13_regis_7
  JkMount /*/servlet ajp13_regis_7

This would mean that JK was called for these URLs. Fine. With JK2, I find
no such things. However, it does call up hello.jsp without much ado
(I added the following to workers2.properties:
	[channel.socket:localhost:11143]
	info=Ajp13 forwarding over socket
	debug=0
	tomcatId=localhost:11143

and the following to jk2.properties:
	channelSocket.port=11143
)

In my server.xml I've opened a ajp13-port on 11143 and http on 8888.
When I check out http://localhost/index.jsp, they both show the same.
However, when I call http://localhost/servlets/org.myorg.servlets.TestServlet
deployed in webapps/servlets, when calling it on 8888 it works perfect,
but when calling it through Apache I get

"404 - The requested URL /servlets/org.myorg.servlets.TestServlet was not
found on this server."

How can I mount /servlets to go to Tomcat through JK2 and not Apache?

Cheers

  Nik