Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Erik Schuessler <Er...@brainfood.com> on 2010/04/01 19:33:34 UTC

Re: Icons for Tomahawk.

Yes, the goal here is to make the site accessible to the intro user. On
many applications there is a getting started jump point that would be
beneficial as a little helpful guide and point to jump to sections that
are not easily accessible for the user that is unfamiliar with the way
ofbiz works. Also there would be a training area that would work from
this start point.

Thanks
Erik