Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Douglas B. Jones" <do...@gpc.edu> on 2006/10/18 17:37:22 UTC

[users@httpd] broken link checker

Not sure if this is proper to post here, but I think these
might be some of the most knowledgeable people along this line.

Is there a good program for checking broken links? Preferably
free, but one that cost can be considered. Thanks!

RE: [users@httpd] broken link checker

Posted by "Douglas B. Jones" <do...@gpc.edu>.
Thanks, sorry about the problems. I did do a Google search,
found some possibilities, but was wonder if there was something
better than what I found, maybe something that could run locally.
Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.