Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org> on 2013/02/11 14:03:02 UTC

Re: Can't deploy VM in CS 4.0.0

I tried to look into the issue, can any developer confirm what got
changed, or we can or do we want to have an upgrade path?

Regards.

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 4:42 PM,  <ni...@orange.com> wrote:
> hi,
> after upgrading CS from 2.2.13 to 4.0.0, we can't deploy VM for a domain.
> We've got a 431 error :
>

> { "deployvirtualmachineresponse" :
> {"uuidList":[],"errorcode":431,"errortext":"Can specify only Direct Guest
> Account specific networks when deploy vm in Security Group enabled zone"} }
>
> The API Call:
>
> http://xxxxxxxxxxxxx:8080/client/api?account=CRONOS_ITG&apikey=ck7rzRylliugZi7yy4Xis-qSVw_cHqv
> 0sVvEOGKxzC2WLAGBeImZg1Q7NUGw1DN4bl34ovEFZ1ZD6ZVCQ8CABw&command=deployVirtualMachine&diskofferingid=f75e1294-8330-4348-a12e-a244ef1cbfff&domainId=60df43a8-5c46-4e09-82aa-4cab675067e1&hypervisor=VMware&name=cronos-
> web06-itg&networkIds=daab6dd5-be61-4b71-bf40-126a9d816842%2Ce520ae88-e7a6-445d-886e-276d2cab7e89%2C20547412-1fb0-4de9-b31b-f332d6437e8f&response=json&serviceOfferingId=7911a5b5-421e-4e93-ade5-79f5f06feefc&template
> Id=56be7eca-1cf4-4588-a5db-69afebb31b64&zoneId=1&signature=e5f9D3rdEBYtZAlG05rHQxNUnTc%3D
>
> we got this intot the database :
>
> mysql> select acl_type , name,id,uuid,guest_type from networks where name
> like 'CRONOS_ITG%';
> +----------+------------------+-----+--------------------------------------+------------+
> | acl_type | name             | id  | uuid    | guest_type |
> +----------+------------------+-----+--------------------------------------+------------+
> | Account  | CRONOS_ITG-OPE   | 216 | 20547412-1fb0-4de9-b31b-f332d6437e8f |
> Shared     |
> | Account  | CRONOS_ITG-ADMIN | 217 | e520ae88-e7a6-445d-886e-276d2cab7e89 |
> Shared     |
> | Account  | CRONOS_ITG-FILER | 218 | daab6dd5-be61-4b71-bf40-126a9d816842 |
> Shared     |
> +----------+------------------+-----+--------------------------------------+------------+
>

> thanks for any hlpe
> Regards
>
> --
> Nicolas Lamirault

> pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu
> ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
> a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages
> France Telecom - Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete
> altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

> If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and
> As emails may be altered, France Telecom - Orange is not liable for messages
> that have been modified, changed or falsified.
> Thank you.

Re: Can't deploy VM in CS 4.0.0

Posted by ni...@orange.com.
thanks.
I found this issue yesterday too.
Do you know how can i download the patch for testing in our CS ?

--
Nicolas Lamirault

Re: Can't deploy VM in CS 4.0.0

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.
Hi Nicolas,

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013, at 05:29 AM, nicolas.lamirault@orange.com wrote:
> We patch our CS and now deployVM works fine.

Sorry - you answered your own question while I was sleeping. :-)

I'll see about pulling this in to 4.0.2, as well. Thanks for following
up to the list!

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier
jzb@zonker.net

Re: Can't deploy VM in CS 4.0.0

Posted by ni...@orange.com.
We patch our CS and now deployVM works fine.
Thanks.
Regards

--
Nicolas Lamirault