Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM> on 2008/02/21 05:32:13 UTC

Re: Questions about JSPWiki internationalization

Hi David,

To become a committer in the JSPWiki project requires a commitment to
the project and the support of others on the jspwiki team.

Your commitment to the project is based on continuing to contribute to
the project (usually this will be in the form of dialog on jspwiki-
dev, creating JIRA issues, and providing patches for them).
Subscribing to jspwiki-dev and engaging in dialog there is a good way
to become part of the community.

We're always looking for new members.

Best regards,

Craig

On Feb 20, 2008, at 6:20 PM, David Gao wrote:

> Hi Craig,
>
> Thank you for your response.
>
> I'm able to submit issues in JIRA. However, how can I become a
> committer of JSPWiki? I did not find any guide information about
> this on JSPWiki site.
>
> David

Craig Russell

Posted by David Gao <da...@gmail.com>.
I agree with Luca's suggestion. It would be better to have a kind-of
coordinator for each language translation. I would volunteer for Simplified
Chinese translation.

Simplified Chinese translation will be ready around next week with
verification passed.

Posted by David Gao <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luca Gilardoni <gi...@quinary.com>.
Hi all.