Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by sh...@trilogy.com on 2005/05/30 11:48:18 UTC

PopupLink in contrib:Table

Hi everybody..

I'm building a contrib:Table component. In one of the columns, I need to
embed a link which would popup another window to give some further details
pertaining to that row. I know of the contrib:PopupLink that could be used here.

I have the .html file  having:

and the corresponding .page file:
<component id="popupLink" type="contrib:PopupLink">
    <binding name="href" expression="CDRPopup.html" />
</component>

But I get an ApplicationRuntimeException  saying:

Script components must be contained within a Body component.
component:
org.apache.tapestry.html.Script$Enhance_150@30380[Home/alerts.popupLink.popoutScript]

Guess I have missed out some thing here.. Could someone help me out
please?

Thanks And Regards,
Shubhra