Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jeff Koch <je...@intersessions.com> on 2010/01/02 01:08:22 UTC

Date in the Future

Well, now that it's 2010 I'm getting a lot of hits on

FH_DATE_PAST_20XX The date is grossly in the future

for emails that have been sent this year and are otherwise OK.

What's up with that? Our SA is fairly current and we run sa-update once a
week. Has this program bug been corrected yet?

Best Regards,

Jeff Koch, Intersessions

Re: Date in the Future

Posted by RW <rw...@googlemail.com>.
On Fri, 01 Jan 2010 19:08:22 -0500
Jeff Koch <je...@intersessions.com> wrote:

> Well, now that it's 2010 I'm getting a lot of hits on
>
> FH_DATE_PAST_20XX The date is grossly in the future
>
> for emails that have been sent this year and are otherwise OK.
>
> What's up with that? Our SA is fairly current and we run sa-update
> once a week. Has this program bug been corrected yet?

You might want to look-up a few threads on the list.