Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Piyush Hari <pi...@oracle.com> on 2007/06/30 03:09:16 UTC

TRINIDAD - 85

Hi,

I have uploaded the patch for JIRA TRINIDAD - 85 : problems with "icon"
attribute with commandButton for PDA browsers.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-85

Can a committer kindly take a look at it and review it ? I need to start
using the component with the fix for one of my demos.

The fix is in one file only  is relatively straightforward and should
not take much time to review.

Regards,
Piyush

Re: TRINIDAD - 85

Posted by Piyush Hari <pi...@oracle.com>.
Hi,

I am resending my request for review for TRINIDAD - 85 : problems with
"icon" attribute with commandButton for PDA browsers.

I will greatly appreciate if a commiter can review this. We need to use
commandButton with 'icon' support on PDAs.

Regards,
Piyush