Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Half Scheidl <ha...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/18 10:47:50 UTC

imaging

I'm interested in using the Imaging library to write text chunks to Png
images. By looking at TIFF ImageWriter example it seems the
PngImageParameters is the way to go, however the class has a comment "since
1-alpha3", however Maven only shows 1-alpha2.

Apologies for the lack of familiarity with the development cycles, how
could I find out when that version of the code is going to be released?

Link to the class mentioned:
https://github.com/apache/commons-imaging/blob/master/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/imaging/formats/png/PngImagingParameters.java

Re: imaging

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
You'll need to point Maven or your build to the Apache snapshot repository
and use 1.0-alpha3-SNAPSHOT until
1.0-alpha3 is released, but, there is no schedule for that to happen.

Gary