Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Dean, Michael" <Mi...@courts.wa.gov> on 2006/08/08 20:57:42 UTC

problem with DispatchAction in ActionForward Path

I have the following def in my struts-config:

      <action path="/DayViewShow"
type="gov.wa.courts.caps.presentation.dayview.action.DayViewAction"
name="DayViewForm" scope="session" attribute="dataEntryForm"
parameter="method">

            </action>

      <action path="/AdvancedFilter"
type="gov.wa.courts.caps.presentation.advancedfilter.action.AdvancedFilt
erAction" name="AdvancedFilterForm" scope="session" parameter="method">

                  <forward name="display"
path="/WEB-INF/jsp/advancedFilters.jsp"></forward>

                  <forward name="redisplayDayView"
path="/DayViewShow.do?method=showView" redirect="false" ></forward>

            </action>

However, when this forward is called in the code, it doesn't invoke the
showView()  I put a break point in both showView() and unspecified() in
DayViewAction.java but it doesn't trip either...any idea?...

Michael Dean

Senior Java Programmer

JIS Applications Maintenance

Information Services Division