Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Keith Irwin <ke...@keithirwin.com> on 2004/01/20 19:21:40 UTC

Optional Ant Tasks in Maven?

Folks--

How do I get the optional ant tasks to work for a maven.xml goal?  I
need to run the JSP Compiler (jspc task) to verify that my JSP pages
will compile.

I've tried creating a dependency, and indeed, the ant-optional jar is
downloaded, but I'm not sure that maven itself sees it when it evokes
ant on my <ant:jspc/> tag.

Scanning various plugins to see if I can find anything . . .

Keith

Re: Optional Ant Tasks in Maven?

Posted by Keith Irwin <ke...@keithirwin.com>.
Nevermind.

Included the depenencies (forgot the tomcat/jars/jasper* stuff) and used
maven.depenency.classpath (less the ${} stuff) and it all worked out.

Keith