Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by hj...@chinajavaworld.com, hj...@chinajavaworld.com on 2002/06/27 09:18:40 UTC

I used lucene in my site www.chinajavaworld.com. Thanks.

lucene-dev,

	First,I want to give my thanks to Lucene team for your great work to product such a nice product.

    I'm the webmaster of http://www.chinajavaworld.com,  one of the most famous Java site for Chinese people.

    Since early this year, the pageview/day of ChinaJavaWorld.com has been increasing steadly. The number is
more than 70,000 now. And there are more than 1500 new posts and 150 new user in the forum every day.

    In order to serve the Java developers better, from now on, I've used the Lucene search engine to provide  the seach function for ChinaJavaWorld.com . I want to say it's great though some more work needs to do.

    I'll add more search function to the site by writing my own Index function.

    BTW, I do wish to have my site listed on the "Powered by lucene" page (http://jakarta.apache.org/lucene/docs/powered.html).

    Thanks a lot.

    related URLs:

    www.ChinaJavaWorld.com                http://www.chinajavaworld.com