Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com> on 2008/12/01 18:54:10 UTC

[C3] What's the purpose of StatusCodeCollector?

Hello,

The subject says all. I would like to know something about this class and convert this knowledge
into some documentation. Introduction of ThreadLocal always deserves at least a few bits of explanation.

--
Best regards,
Grzegorz Kossakowski

Re: [C3] What's the purpose of StatusCodeCollector?

Posted by Reinhard Pötz <re...@apache.org>.
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The subject says all. I would like to know something about this class and convert this knowledge
> into some documentation. Introduction of ThreadLocal always deserves at least a few bits of explanation.

I've just added some documentation to the class.