Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Sherif Akoush <sh...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/17 19:02:53 UTC

spark 2.1 and commons.lang3

Hi,

spark 2.1 uses commons.lang3 ver 3.5 while zeppelin master still used
ver 3.4. This mismatch I guess causes executors to fail. Is there a
requirement for zeppelin to use ver 3.4?

Regards,
Sherif

Re: spark 2.1 and commons.lang3

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
What issue do you see ? Can you paste the log and tell how to reproduce it ?

Sherif Akoush <sh...@gmail.com>于2017年1月18日周三 上午3:03写道: