Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Dan Adams <da...@ifactory.com> on 2006/06/09 21:26:54 UTC

generating tapestry component docs for maven

I know someone has probably asked this question, but does anyone know of
a maven 2 plugin that will generate documentation on components when
creating a site? I could really use one and I'm tempted to go write one
if I really have to.

--
Dan Adams
Software Engineer

Re: generating tapestry component docs for maven

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Heh..Oops..Sorry

http://www.erinors.com/product/tapdoc/

On 6/9/06, Dan Adams <da...@ifactory.com> wrote:

> Was there supposed to be a link or attachment?
>
> On Fri, 2006-06-09 at 15:29 -0400, Jesse Kuhnert wrote:
> > This generates documentation, but I'm not sure if it's ready for maven2
> out
> > of the box.
> >
> > Tapestry will need a maven2 version of it as well.
> >
> > On 6/9/06, Dan Adams <da...@ifactory.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > I know someone has probably asked this question, but does anyone know
> of
> > > a maven 2 plugin that will generate documentation on components when
> > > creating a site? I could really use one and I'm tempted to go write
> one
> > > if I really have to.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Dan Adams
> > > Software Engineer
> > > Interactive Factory
> > > 617.235.5857

> Dan Adams
> Software Engineer
> Interactive Factory
> 617.235.5857

Jesse Kuhnert
Tacos/Tapestry, team member/developer

dojo/tapestry/tacos/hivemind.

Re: generating tapestry component docs for maven

Posted by Dan Adams <da...@ifactory.com>.

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.