Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Riyad Kalla <rk...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/21 18:11:14 UTC

Fast JSON Parsing: UltraJSON / RapidJSON

I believe trunk now utilizes the C JSON parser for some nice speed
improvements and thought this might be worth sharing.

Over on the JSON spec list two devs were sharing attempts at writing the
fastest JSON parsers in C and C++ respectively.

UltraJSON (C) claims to have the fastest parsing speed at the moment:
https://github.com/esnme/ultrajson
RapidJSON (C++) is attempting to be the fastest as well:
http://code.google.com/p/rapidjson/

I thought it interesting enough to share these announcements; I realize
there is much more needed from a JSON parser than just sheer speed.

-R

Re: Fast JSON Parsing: UltraJSON / RapidJSON

Posted by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.
Wow. I could get behind the libjson implementation if it weren't GPL.

Posted by Riyad Kalla <rk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.