Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by "Hyrum K. Wright" <hy...@mail.utexas.edu> on 2010/03/16 16:42:45 UTC

1.6.10 timeline: March 31

It's getting to be time for 1.6.10.  I'm setting a target branch date of March 31 (with the possibility of an April 1 release :)

So far, we've merged about a dozen items from STATUS into 1.6.x, including a high-profile #3242 partial fix.  There remain another 11 items in STATUS hoping for review, a few of which already have a couple of votes.  Please take a few minutes to review and vote on fixes, and lobby others for the same.

Thanks,
-Hyrum

Re: 1.6.10 timeline: March 31

Posted by "Hyrum K. Wright" <hy...@mail.utexas.edu>.
On Mar 16, 2010, at 12:42 PM, Hyrum K. Wright wrote:

> It's getting to be time for 1.6.10.  I'm setting a target branch date of March 31 (with the possibility of an April 1 release :)
>
> So far, we've merged about a dozen items from STATUS into 1.6.x, including a high-profile #3242 partial fix.  There remain another 11 items in STATUS hoping for review, a few of which already have a couple of votes.  Please take a few minutes to review and vote on fixes, and lobby others for the same.

Reminder:  I'm still planning on cutting the release next Wednesday.

Cheers,
-Hyrum