Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Peter Klotz <pe...@blue-elephant-systems.com> on 2006/04/11 11:20:04 UTC

references between beans in different lwcontainers

Hi,

normally in Spring it should be possible to refer to a bean in a property that
is defined in another spring configuration file as long as it uses the same
application context.

I tried to define the following using 2 servicemix-lwcontainer servicemix.xml files:

core-su
  \-- bean A
   \-- bean B

---

plus-su
  \-- bean C
   |    property ref=A
    \-- bean D

But when I try to deploy the SU plus-su I get an error that bean A cannot be
found. How is this supposed to behave in servicemix?

Otherwise, I would have to duplicate bean A in both SU, would that be a problem
if they have the same name?

BTW, I'm refering in this case to a bean (A) that is not inside the
<sm:servicemix/> JBI container in servicemix.xml.

Thanks, Peter

Re: references between beans in different lwcontainers

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
SU are completely separated.  You should define you bean in each of
you SU and there should be no conflicts.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet