Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Oleg Lebedev <ol...@waterford.org> on 2005/04/05 23:51:02 UTC

Java2wsdl and interfaces

Greetings.

I am trying to expose my Java interface as a web service. The interface
itself defines a method, which returns IState interfaces. So, when I use
axis-java2wsdl ant task I get the following warning:
"The class IState  does not contain a default constructor, which is a
requirement for a bean class.  The class cannot be converted into an xml
schema type.  An xml schema anyType will be used to define this class in
the wsdl file."
This causes axis-java2wsdl to avoid generating xsd type mappings for the
IState interface. So, when later I use axis-wsdl2java, I get the
following error: "IState is referenced but not defined."

I remember other people having the same problem, but I can't find a
solution on the mailing list.

So, the question is how I tell axis-java2wsdl that a concrete
implementation class State should be used when generating type mappings
for interface IState?

Regards.

Oleg