Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by kelvin goodson <kg...@thegoodsons.org.uk> on 2010/06/06 14:18:55 UTC

creating RC3 - but p.a.o ssh connection failing

I'm nearly done creating RC3, but currently people.apache.org is
pingable, but I can't ssh/scp to it. I see "network connection timed
out" -- will try again later.  The basic archives are uploaded, but no
md5s, signatures or maven artifacts yet.

Kelvin.

Re: creating RC3 - but p.a.o ssh connection failing

Posted by kelvin goodson <kg...@thegoodsons.org.uk>.
it turns out my IP address had been blacklisted because I had been
trying to log in with a user name that was an unsubstituted shell
variable :(

----  the RC3 maven artifacts are uploading now

Kelvin.