Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Tom Quellenberg <qu...@subshell.com> on 2012/11/29 15:36:50 UTC

Problem when changing node type configuration

It would be nice if someone could have a look at our problem when
changing the property or child node configuration for a node type.
If there are questions regarding the problem or if we could help to
bring the fix into the next release, do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
 Tom
--
subshell GmbH