Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Uday Subbarayan <ud...@yahoo.com> on 2010/02/05 04:46:40 UTC

Class Diagram

Is there a class/uml diagram for the server?

Thanks,
Uday.

-------------------------

I do not blog but e-write:

http://uds-web.blogspot.com

Re: Class Diagram

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
If you are looking for developers with Scala and/or lift experience,
I'd suggest asking on the lift list
(http://groups.google.com/group/liftweb?pli=1). It is a very active
list or ask David Pollack directly.

If you wish, I can introduce you to David.

D.

Re: Class Diagram

Re: Class Diagram

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.
Hi Uday,

Re: Class Diagram

Re: Class Diagram

Posted by Vassil Dichev <vd...@apache.org>.

Re: Class Diagram

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Class Diagram

Posted by Erik Engbrecht <er...@gmail.com>.
Dick,
  A lot of UML tools will reverse-engineer Java bytecode in a jar, so
presumably these tools should work with Scala code as well.  That being said
I'm not sure how useful the result would be.  Mark Harrah has also done some
work on visualizing Scala code but while I think they are useful I don't
think they would answer the mail for someone looking for UML.  Of course I'm
not sure how useful pure UML for idiomatic Scala code would be, but that's
another matter.

-Erik

--
http://erikengbrecht.blogspot.com/