Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Rosecký, Jan <ja...@merck.com.INVALID> on 2020/08/13 14:23:52 UTC

Support of XML catalog

Proprietary

Good afternoon,

Do you support/plan to support XML catalog or any other means to resolve document URIs locally? I know there is a way to implement the functionality using OntDocumentManager.ReadHook but I'm pretty sure someone must have encountered and solved this already...

Thanks, kind regards,
Jan Rosecký
information of Merck & Co., Inc. (2000 Galloping Hill Road, Kenilworth,
New Jersey, USA 07033), and/or its affiliates Direct contact information
for affiliates is available at
for the use of the individual or entity named on this message. If you are
your system.

RE: Support of XML catalog

Posted by Rosecký, Jan <ja...@merck.com.INVALID>.
Proprietary

Hi Andy, thanks for the swift reply.

I was originally intending to (mis)use XML catalog to describe mappings for RDF resources in any format, including turtle, so not just XML.
I will have a look at StreamManager and LocationMapper.

Thanks again,
Jan

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.