Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by yunan He <al...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/17 09:28:58 UTC

[DRLVM](JIRA-1886)interior pointer for GCv5 of DRLVM

Hi, the patch attached in JIRA 1886 is an implementation of interior pointer
for GCv5 of DRLVM. It would be great if some commiter can help to review and
commit it.

Repeat the desciption :
"Attached patch is an implementation of interior pointer support for GCv5 of
DRLVM. To apply the patch, please enter gc_gen/ directory and type `patch
-p0 < xxxx`. This is needed for GCv5 to work with Jitrino.OPT. Since it has
no impact on other component, I'd hope it can be committed as early as
possible so as to enable GCv5 with Jitrino.OPT.
"

The patch is based on revision 464099. I hope it can be committed to Harmony
soon. Thanks.

Regards!
Yu-Nan

Re: [DRLVM](JIRA-1886)interior pointer for GCv5 of DRLVM

Posted by Weldon Washburn <we...@gmail.com>.
I will get to it today.

On 10/17/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <ge...@pobox.com> wrote:

> Weldon?
>
> Mikhail Fursov wrote:
> > It's strange to me that it is not in the trunk too. So I was wrong. I
> > thought it is already there because it was posted to JIRA many days ago
> and
> > it was very urgent task.
> > So it is still in JIRA:
> >

> > On 10/17/06, yunan He <dr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Mikhail,
> >>
> >>    I can not find the code in SVN and could tell me the revision
> number?
> >>
> >> Thanks.
> >> Yu-Nan

> already
> >> in

Weldon Washburn
Intel Middleware Products Division

Re: [DRLVM](JIRA-1886)interior pointer for GCv5 of DRLVM

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
Weldon?

Posted by Mikhail Fursov <mi...@gmail.com>.

--
Mikhail Fursov

Re: [DRLVM](JIRA-1886)interior pointer for GCv5 of DRLVM

Posted by yunan He <dr...@gmail.com>.
Mikhail,

Posted by Weldon Washburn <we...@gmail.com>.
I will try to commit this code today.

Posted by yunan He <al...@gmail.com>.
Mikhail,

Posted by Mikhail Fursov <mi...@gmail.com>.
Yu-Nan,

--
Mikhail Fursov

Re: [DRLVM](JIRA-1886)interior pointer for GCv5 of DRLVM

Posted by yunan He <al...@gmail.com>.
Mikhail,

Posted by Mikhail Fursov <mi...@gmail.com>.
Yu-Nan,

Posted by yunan He <al...@gmail.com>.
Mikhail,
I have prepared a Jitrino.OPT write barrier implementation and will send it
to you for review soon. Thanks.

Posted by Mikhail Fursov <mi...@gmail.com>.
Yu-Nan,

--