Posted to watchdog-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Gianni Salvagno <gs...@libero.it> on 2001/01/13 02:22:26 UTC

PoolMan

I work with Apache-Tomcat and Oracle8i. My java applications work with PoolMan (codestudio) for the jdbc connection management.
I  read on  Sun JDBC forum that Tomcat does not support it. Is it true? Can you help me ?
I try to find http://www.codestudio.com   but it' s losted !!

Do you know my problem is PoolMan/Tomcat ?

  gsalvagno@libero.it
  giovanni.salvagno@inferentia.it

Thank you very much!

Re: PoolMan