Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by buckofive <kl...@yahoo.com> on 2009/11/05 01:56:58 UTC

Re: T5: HibernateEntityValueEncoder nullpointerException after Tapestry update

Hi,

Was this issue ever resolved or is there a JIRA open for it (I couldn't find
one)?  We are experiencing this exact same scenario ie, Moving from 5.0 to
5.1 and using a composite-id entity in a loop.

thanks,

Re: T5: HibernateEntityValueEncoder nullpointerException after Tapestry update