Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org> on 2020/02/06 03:35:39 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Bharath Vissapragada

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I am pleased to announce that Bharath
Vissapragada has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a commiter on the
project. We appreciate all of Bharath's generous contributions thus far and
look forward to his continued involvement.

Allow me to be the first to congratulate and welcome Bharath into his new
role!

Thanks,
Nick

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Bharath Vissapragada

Posted by 宾莉金(binlijin) <bi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations and welcome!

Jan Hentschel <ja...@ultratendency.com> 于2020年2月6日周四 下午4:12写道:

> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> From: Pankaj kr <pa...@huawei.com>
> Date: Thursday, February 6, 2020 at 6:23 AM
> To: "user@hbase.apache.org" <us...@hbase.apache.org>, HBase Dev List <
> dev@hbase.apache.org>
> Subject: RE: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Bharath Vissapragada
>
> Congratulations Bharath....
>
> Regards,
> Pankaj

*Best Regards,*
 lijin bin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Bharath Vissapragada

Posted by 宾莉金(binlijin) <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jan Hentschel <ja...@ultratendency.com>.
Congratulations and welcome!

From: Pankaj kr <pa...@huawei.com>
Date: Thursday, February 6, 2020 at 6:23 AM
To: "user@hbase.apache.org" <us...@hbase.apache.org>, HBase Dev List <de...@hbase.apache.org>
Subject: RE: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Bharath Vissapragada

Congratulations Bharath....

Regards,
Pankaj

--

<http://smart.salesforce.com/sig/smaddineni//us_mb/default/link.html<http://smart.salesforce.com/sig/smaddineni/us_mb/default/link.html>>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Bharath Vissapragada

Posted by Jan Hentschel <ja...@ultratendency.com>.
Congratulations and welcome!

From: Pankaj kr <pa...@huawei.com>
Date: Thursday, February 6, 2020 at 6:23 AM
To: "user@hbase.apache.org" <us...@hbase.apache.org>, HBase Dev List <de...@hbase.apache.org>

Congratulations Bharath....

Regards,
Pankaj

Posted by Pankaj kr <pa...@huawei.com>.
Congratulations Bharath....

Regards,
Pankaj

Posted by Pankaj kr <pa...@huawei.com>.
Congratulations Bharath....

Regards,
Pankaj

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Sukumar Maddineni <sm...@salesforce.com.INVALID>.
Congrats Bharat...

--

Posted by Sukumar Maddineni <sm...@salesforce.com.INVALID>.
Congrats Bharat...

--

Posted by Geoffrey Jacoby <gj...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Bharath!

Posted by Geoffrey Jacoby <gj...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Bharath!

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Bharath..!! Well done :)

On Thu, 6 Feb 2020 at 8:36 AM, Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I am pleased to announce that Bharath
> Vissapragada has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a commiter on the
> project. We appreciate all of Bharath's generous contributions thus far and
> look forward to his continued involvement.
>
> Allow me to be the first to congratulate and welcome Bharath into his new
> role!
>
> Thanks,
> Nick

Viraj

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Bharath Vissapragada

Posted by Bharath Vissapragada <bh...@apache.org>.
Thanks everyone.

Posted by Bharath Vissapragada <bh...@apache.org>.
Thanks everyone.

Posted by Zach York <zy...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zach York <zy...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wellington Chevreuil <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wellington Chevreuil <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Bharath Vissapragada

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Bharath Vissapragada

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.
Congrats Bharath!

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.
Congrats Bharath!

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Bharath..!! Well done :)

On Thu, 6 Feb 2020 at 8:36 AM, Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I am pleased to announce that Bharath
> Vissapragada has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a commiter on the
> project. We appreciate all of Bharath's generous contributions thus far and
> look forward to his continued involvement.
>
> Allow me to be the first to congratulate and welcome Bharath into his new
> role!
>
> Thanks,
> Nick

Viraj