Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2006/02/02 13:54:50 UTC

Re: help with httpclient methods please!!!! Any bug with httpclient ???

On Wed, 2006-02-01 at 16:11 -0800, afmustac wrote:
> Hello Roland,
>
> I tried to see if there is anything in the URL or in posted
> data, but I could not see anything special.
>
> Do you think there is a bug in httpclient,since I run my code
> in 2 different machine and I logged-in into my account.

No I do not

> Both code run simultaneously, and guess what!!!just one record
> was showing up in my library everytime, when I refresh the browser
> to see what is in my library. At least, there should be 2 different
> records, and each records should be updated by each program, which
> is running on seperate pc.
>
> I am using httpclient version
> commons-httpclient-src-20060130.zip or commons-httpclient-src-20060131.zip.
>
> And in my code I am not doing httpclient.release() after I post my each data..am I supposed to do that?

Please do try reading the documentations on the subject and searching
the archive prior to posting your questions to this list

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 2006-02-02 at 05:55 -0800, afmustac wrote:
> Hi,
>
> No, what I mean is I can successfully logged-in to the system, and I can post just one record into my library succcessfully. But, when I tried to submit more than one record in a loop, the latter one replaces the previous one. And, eventually I end up with only one records, which is the last one.
>
> thank you.I will keep searching the archives to see what I am missing.

This has _nothing_ to do with HttpClient. Debug your client side or
server side code, or both

Oleg

Posted by afmustac <af...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

---------------------------------

Re: help with httpclient methods please!!!! Any bug with httpclient ???

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.

Posted by afmustac <af...@yahoo.com>.
Hello Oleg,

Re: help with httpclient methods please!!!! Any bug with httpclient ???

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.

Posted by afmustac <af...@yahoo.com>.
Hello Oleg,