Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by dushyant agarwal <ag...@yahoo.co.in> on 2008/07/23 14:20:28 UTC

[TRINIDAD]What exactly does resetStampState method of UIXCollection class do?

Hi,
As far as what I have understood from the Trinidad1.2.8 API documentation, it seems that on changing the DOM of the table component( eg deleting or adding of columns) the stamp state i.e the stamping behavior of the table or tree component gets changed. This may include changing the value bindings of the components in the node stamp facet.

OnĀ  writing component.resetStampState() any changes made to the DOM of that tree or table component gets restored to its initial value(given in JSP).

Is my understanding this far, right? Is any thing wrong?

Also I would like to know the role of Client RowKey Manager. I would like to know how can we get the client Id of any particular row's component in the form in which it is rendered (tableId:rowIndex:componentId) in an action method?

Thanks,
Dushyant

      Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/