Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2013/05/10 11:08:30 UTC

Converting frontend themes using HTML5/CSS framework/s [was Re: Converting frontend themes to Twitter Bootstrap]

Hi,

Jonatan wants to give it a go and begin this weekend.

So I created the frontendNewTheme2013-05-10 branch for that, if  anybody complains it's always possible to drop it but I see no reasons.

For convenience here is the branch creation commit comment

Following the thread "Converting frontend themes to Twitter Bootstrap" here is a new branch for that.
Actually the thread subject was misleading since we agreed that Twitter Bootstrap is not the only solution.
The idea is though to introduce and use a HTML5/CSS framework, Bootstrap, H5Boilerplate and Zurb Foundation will be tried in the process...
So I changed the thread subject to Converting frontend themes using HTML5/CSS framework/s.

Jacques

From: "Atul Vani" <at...@hotwaxmedia.com>