Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by 伍明 <su...@qq.com> on 2019/10/28 06:42:09 UTC

Kylin integrated saiku

Hello all,
&nbsp; &nbsp;Anyone familiar with this solution? Can I ask you some questions? Thank you very much.

&nbsp; &nbsp;I am looking forward to someone’s reply.

Re: Kylin integrated saiku

Posted by Wang rupeng <wa...@live.cn>.
Hi,
       You can just sending  your questions to kylin users list(user@kylin.apache.org<ma...@kylin.apache.org>), there will be someone answer your questions.

发件人: 伍明 <su...@qq.com>
答复: <us...@kylin.apache.org>
日期: 2019年10月28日 星期一 14:42
收件人: user <us...@kylin.apache.org>
主题: Kylin integrated saiku

Hello all,

Re: Kylin integrated saiku

Posted by "codingforfun@126.com" <co...@126.com>.
Hi, wuming, please send your questions directly.