Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by sunita desai <su...@cisco.com> on 2002/10/01 15:36:23 UTC

Please provide any clues for HTTP header Problem

Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 12:53:14 GMT
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Server: Apache Tomcat/4.0.3 (HTTP/1.1 Connector)
content-length: 10363

But only sometimes the header info is also being treated as data and is
printed by the
Applet on the display area(TextArea). But only difference is when the header
is displayed by Applet, the "content-length" header is missing. So is this
problem anything to do with
proper setting of content-length before making Servlet call from the Applet?

I am clueless about this problem but struggling to close this display area.
I request you to please go through my problem description and provide
whatever clues/probable reasons so that ahead to solve it.
If you need more details, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Sunita

Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 20:07:08 GMT
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Server: Apache Tomcat/4.0.3 (HTTP/1.1 Connector)

5c
Acct_out_packets:46
1

62
Acct_session_time:20 secs
1

7d
h323-disconnect-time=10:54:56.709 EST Sun May 5 2002
1

63
h323-disconnect-cause=10
1

69
h323-remote-address=10.15.89.150
1

5d
h323-voice-quality=0
1

78
alert-timepoint=10:54:34.559 EST Sun May 5 2002
1

70
gw-rxd-cdn=ton:1,npi:1,#:00161414444756
1

76
gw-final-xlated-cdn=ton:1,npi:1,#:61414444756
1

73
gw-rxd-cgn=ton:4,npi:1,pi:0,si:1,#:8381756
1

59
info-type=speech
1