Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rahul Tumma <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/05 18:31:01 UTC

Hi

I am just a beginner who wants to learn coding for real time applications.
I have basic knowledge of 1-2 programming languages but i have never worked
in a real time environment, in your technologies. I want to learn,develop
to code
and i want to be a life long member, in this project.

I don't believe Education & degrees are essential for any dreamer who wants
to code. On that note,I hope you can engage in any area of work so that i
have privilege of being involved in open office project.I am ready to
volunteer as a
communicator of social forum or any task you may deem suitable for me.

Eagerly awaiting your reply.

Thanks,
RahulT.